Daniel Reetz, the founder of the DIY Book Scanner community, has recently started making videos of prototyping and shop tips. If you are tinkering with a book scanner (or any other project) in your home shop, these tips will come in handy. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn0gq8 ... g_8K1nfInQ
Share your process here - how to build something, scan something, or use something.
- Posts: 773
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 13:50
- E-book readers owned: iRex iLiad, Kindle 2
- Number of books owned: 4000
- Country: United States
- Location: Maryland, United States
Here's an updated version, which might help with some NullPointerExceptions. Please try it!
- (1.54 MiB) Downloaded 740 times