Daniel Reetz, the founder of the DIY Book Scanner community, has recently started making videos of prototyping and shop tips. If you are tinkering with a book scanner (or any other project) in your home shop, these tips will come in handy. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn0gq8 ... g_8K1nfInQ
Built a scanner? Started to build a scanner? Record your progress here. Doesn't need to be a whole scanner - triggers and other parts are fine. Commercial scanners are fine too.
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 19 Sep 2016, 10:00
- E-book readers owned: kobo aura,kindle 1,kindle pw3,pocketbook inkpad 2
- Number of books owned: 3000
- Country: greece
just a way to read books in your bed or see movie on your tablet .(quarantine inspired ) .i think this arm of the light can also get used on Mohib scanner .
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 13:56
- E-book readers owned: Used to have a PRS-500
- Number of books owned: 600
- Country: United States
I have always wanted a thing like this, but with even more "reach". Does it stay up pretty well?