usb remote with HTC USB Splitter

Everything camera related. Includes triggers, batteries, power supplies, flatbeds and sheet-feeding scanners, too.

Moderator: peterZ

Konos93a
E-book readers owned: kobo aura,kindle 1,kindle pw3,pocketbook inkpad 2
Number of books owned: 3000

Re: usb remote with HTC USB Splitter

Post by Konos93a »

dpc
Number of books owned: 0

Post by dpc »

missed you here
do you mean that it show the image from the lcd screen in tv if and only if camera review the images.
Yes. The camera must be in Playback mode (power off, press 'Play' button, lens does not open/extract, last photo taken shown on LCD) to output video to an external display over the USB splitter.

Apparently the ptpcam interface does support live view capture and image download to a PC connected over USB. That's probably the way to go here instead of having to make custom cables (see ptpcamgui for what can be done over a USB connection to a Canon camera running CHDK).
Konos93a
E-book readers owned: kobo aura,kindle 1,kindle pw3,pocketbook inkpad 2
Number of books owned: 3000

Post by Konos93a »

scanned my first book
52 pages in 2 minutes means that an experienced user can scan 1560 pages per hour in best cases :shock:

well i am not quite sure why the trigger from electronic view it works ,but the results are the better than i though .

dpc i use sd cables and sd works like it is inside camera . boot chdk, capture image it works fine.
after that i transfer images putting the sd card inside an android phone .
usb sd card reader doesn't work ,i dont know why.

if i use ptpcam i think that it would not be so stable for my a300 like piscan and 2camcontrol .i don't get error in camera with electronic trigger method .
maybe it would not be so fast because i only capture . i don't review images . so capture-and-download maybe is slower like when i use 2camcontrol