A Windows frontend for chdkptp with two cameras.
Shoots two cameras at (almost) the same time and quickly.
Saves each photo directly to the PC.
Trigger cameras with GUI button, hotkey or mouse wheel.
latest version 151121
Made in Autohotkey by nod5.dcmembers.com
Free Software -- http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Tested in Win7 x64
The zip contains .ahk source and .exe binary.
- Two Canon cameras with CHDK installed ( http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/CHDK_in_Brief
- The cameras must have filewrite support ( http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/CameraFeatureTable
- Libusb drivers installed for cameras on PC ( http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/PTP_Extensio ... or_Windows
- chdkptp downloaded and unzipped ( https://www.assembla.com/spaces/chdkptp/wiki
. In file section, download chdkptp-r690-win32.zip )
- optional: if you prefer to run/build from source then install Autohotkey ( https://autohotkey.com/
- Read "Setup" and "Help" tabs in TwoCamControl
- One tab to setup folders and cameras. One tab with readme/information.
- Preview button for use when setting up a project (*not* live preview while shooting). After zoom and focus lock press preview to see two images in your default image viewer. If they are blurry unlock and relock focus and retry.
- Options for zoom steps, parameters for chdkptp, and mouse and keyboard controls.
- Option to start a user chosen extra process (e.g. another script of your choice) project start and pass the project name to that process.
- Works with the latest versions of CHDK and chdkptp.
141001 first release
Use a wireless mouse for automatic triggering when you lower the platen. Make a plastic/tape "finger" that protrudes a little from the platen side. Tape a wireless mouse in place so that the finger touches and scrolls the mouse wheel down every time the platen is lowered.