Cameras don't start when they are connected by cabel but they are ON , screen off after 2 second

General discussion about software packages and releases, new software you've found, and threads by programmers and script writers.

Moderator: peterZ

bartek158
Number of books owned: 0

Cameras don't start when they are connected by cabel but they are ON , screen off after 2 second

Post by bartek158 »

Hello
I have such problem: I can turn on cameras and using CHDK software. When I connect cameras to my laptop ( windows 10, 64bit) and turn they on cameras on for the while but ater one second screen off and lens don't open.It's look like they are in power save mode. I use Canon A2500 , up the PLAY button there is a led. This led is bright during canon switch off screen ( this strange power save mode). When i disconnect cable canons turn on screen and lens. I use my CHDK software many times and don't change nothing. Whot can be the solution of this problem ? Smoebody can help ?

Best Regards
dtic

Re: Cameras don't start when they are connected by cabel but they are ON , screen off after 2 second

Post by dtic »

Is this problem related to the libusb issue you also posted about?
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3491