The strange "cyan" ghostly thing

Scan Tailor specific announcements, releases, workflows, tips, etc. NO FEATURE REQUESTS IN THIS FORUM, please.

Moderator: peterZ

eL_PuSHeR

The strange "cyan" ghostly thing

Post by eL_PuSHeR »

Hello.

I got the "cyan" margins ghostly thing again yesterday. I don't know why it happens. I would be greatly grateful if Tulon or someone else could check this.

Here is a sample page.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For trigerring it just adjust dpi to 200dpi and do all steps normally until "Select content". Make sure no content is omitted (first page), then leave margins at default, page layout set at bottom; output at 200 dpi, colour/grayscale for all pages and look what happens at the first page.
Tulon
Number of books owned: 0

Re: The strange "cyan" ghostly thing

Post by Tulon »

I'll take a look today after work.
Scan Tailor experimental doesn't output 96 DPI images. It's just what your software shows when DPI information is missing. Usually what you get is input DPI times the resolution enhancement factor.
Mangan
E-book readers owned: Sony Xperia Arc
Number of books owned: 1000

Post by Mangan »

I get cyan margins when the content box is outside of the page. Happened when I copied content box from one page to another, especially if the rotation was (slightly) different.

Not sure if same problem, but mention it anyway.
Tulon

Post by Tulon »

I reproduced the problem. Haven't figured out what's wrong yet - I'll keep you updated.
Scan Tailor experimental doesn't output 96 DPI images. It's just what your software shows when DPI information is missing. Usually what you get is input DPI times the resolution enhancement factor.
Tulon

Post by Tulon »

Fixed. Here is a new build
eL_PuSHeR

Post by eL_PuSHeR »

Tulon. You are AWESOME.

Confirmed. It's fixed.

Thank you very much everyone.