Want someone to cut your wood & ship to you?

A place to buy and sell. Want someone to build a scanner for you? Ask here.

Moderator: peterZ

wgrantbennett

Want someone to cut your wood & ship to you?

Post by wgrantbennett »

I am located in Tulsa, OK and recently gained access to a private shop with a CNC shopbot. I am happy to cut the wood parts up and ship them to you. This will not include painting, cameras or the lighting. Just the wooden parts of the Archivist.

Please PM or text me (phone # below), or email me if this interests you and we can get the ball rolling.

A little bit about me:
When I discovered this community while in college a couple years ago, I was instantly sold on why it made sense to have a book scanner. At the time, though, I lived in a rural community where CNC's were rare, and people that knew how to help me use them were even more so. I ended up finding someone who helped me out, but charged an arm and a leg and accidentally botched the job on my plywood the first time, and had to go back and do it again. It was tedious to say the least, but having a scanner during school was worth all the effort.

So, my reaching out to this community is something of a shot in the dark...but I figured I would scratch my own itch, because I know that I would have really appreciated the option of having someone cut the wood and ship it to me at the time. Looking forward to hearing from you 8-)

Regards,

Grant Bennett
Tulsa, OK
(918) 440 2930
w.grant.bennett@gmail.com