Temporary Sale offer for 80/20 Scanner

A place to buy and sell. Want someone to build a scanner for you? Ask here.

Moderator: peterZ

ldolse

Temporary Sale offer for 80/20 Scanner

Post by ldolse »

I just came across enough 80/20 extrusions to build a scanner that I would be willing to sell. See the scanner I've been building for my own personal use at this thread.. I'd be willing to deviate somewhat from this build, but not too much as I don't want to spend much time figuring out how to do things a different way.

The BOM loosely follows Railman's BOM at this thread. The list price for all that material is ~$600. I can get it at 40% off through Christmas if someone expressed interest quickly. I'm basically looking to cover some of the costs of my first scanner plus labor, not sure of the exact price I'd be charging just yet. PM me if interested and we can work it out.

I may be willing to sell just the extrusions as well, but I'll wait to see if anyone is interested in the full scanner first.

It's likely I would only ship to North America, but if shipped to an American business vs. a residential address I can ship at a substantial discount.

Update - I've had a couple people express interest, so working to help them out - consider this closed.