On January 17th, 2017, we migrated the community forum to a new hosting provider. If you posted, sent a private message, or applied for board membership between January 10th, 2017 and January 17th 2017, your submission might have been lost. We are currently working on recovering data from this time period. We are also working on getting the theme of the forum back to normal.

If you notice any new issues or have any questions, please contact duerig at jonathonduerig dot com for more assistance. Thanks for your patience.

A funny little video about a funny little dog

Whatever.
rob
E-book readers owned: iRex iLiad, Kindle 2
Number of books owned: 4000

A funny little video about a funny little dog

Post by rob » 21 Mar 2010, 17:26

OK, so I made a funny little video about my funny little Dachshund who has a funny little German accent, and he's complaining about the content of his dog food.

It gets slightly preachy in the middle, but there's a cat at the end, and the accent makes it bearable. Don't let the title scare you.

So the thing is, this video is for a contest where I need both comments and views for scoring. The winner gets US$1000 to give to the horse-related charity organization of their choice. Would you all be so kind as to view the video and leave a comment on youtube? And pass it along?

Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGSuLcx5UME

--Rob
The Singularity is Near. ~ http://halfbakedmaker.org ~ Follow me as I build the world's first all-mechanical steam-powered computer.

daniel_reetz
E-book readers owned: Used to have a PRS-500
Number of books owned: 600

Re: A funny little video about a funny little dog

Post by daniel_reetz » 21 Mar 2010, 17:43

Rated and commented!

L.Willms
E-book readers owned: Tolino Shine

Re: A funny little video about a funny little dog

Post by L.Willms » 08 Oct 2016, 04:24

Youtube says: "This video is not available".