Scan Tailor - Margins

Scan Tailor specific announcements, releases, workflows, tips, etc. NO FEATURE REQUESTS IN THIS FORUM, please.

Moderator: peterZ

Timb

Scan Tailor - Margins

Post by Timb »

This is a suggestion, but hopefully it would actually be easy enough to add. When adjusting the margins on each page - it would be REALLY, REALLY nice to see the total height and width, rather than just the white space added to the text. Ultimately I'm looking for all the pages to be the same size, but I want to make them all a specific size (6" x 9"). If the margins editing function could actually just show the total height and width I would be so incredibly happy.
Thanks,
Timb
Tulon
Number of books owned: 0

Re: Scan Tailor - Margins

Post by Tulon »

That's indeed not to hard to add. It's too late for being included into 0.9.10 though. Well, there will be betas and other kinds of builds afterwards.
Scan Tailor experimental doesn't output 96 DPI images. It's just what your software shows when DPI information is missing. Usually what you get is input DPI times the resolution enhancement factor.
Timb

Post by Timb »

Excellent - thanks Tulon. I look forward to it someday.
Timb
eL_PuSHeR

Post by eL_PuSHeR »

I already made that same suggestion a long time ago. It would be nice if implemented in some further beta release.