Unable to get ScanTailor Output

Scan Tailor specific announcements, releases, workflows, tips, etc. NO FEATURE REQUESTS IN THIS FORUM, please.

Moderator: peterZ

Jackson342
Number of books owned: 0

Unable to get ScanTailor Output

Post by Jackson342 »

I am not sure why no matter what I do with Steps 1-5 (orientation, split pages, geometric distortions, select content, margins) I can't see to get ScanTailor to produce an output. I have attached the error message I get.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!!
Attachments
ScanTailor Output.jpg
ScanTailor Output.jpg (15.83 KiB) Viewed 10068 times
Tulon

Re: Unable to get ScanTailor Output

Post by Tulon »

Have you followed the advice of running batch processing on either the "Select Content" or the "Margins" stage? If that still didn't help, please record a screencast, upload it somewhere and post a link here. For recording a screencast, I would recommend the free BB Flashback Express software.
Scan Tailor experimental doesn't output 96 DPI images. It's just what your software shows when DPI information is missing. Usually what you get is input DPI times the resolution enhancement factor.
Jackson342

Post by Jackson342 »

How do you run batch processing? I tried it with just 1 photo and it still wouldn't allow me to get an output!
Tulon

Post by Tulon »

You run batch processing by clicking the "Play" button. If there were two pages on the photo, you still need to run it.
Scan Tailor experimental doesn't output 96 DPI images. It's just what your software shows when DPI information is missing. Usually what you get is input DPI times the resolution enhancement factor.
Jackson342

Post by Jackson342 »

Okay yes, I got it solved. Thank you soooooo much!!! :P