Upcoming 0.9.9.2 release

Scan Tailor specific announcements, releases, workflows, tips, etc. NO FEATURE REQUESTS IN THIS FORUM, please.

Moderator: peterZ

knappen

Re: Upcoming 0.9.9.2 release

Post by knappen »

Thanks, Tulon!
n9yty

Post by n9yty »

Just checked in and saw this, so placed an updated Mac OS X build out there...

MD5 (ScanTailor-0.9.9.2.dmg) = a775e2c9239fb2b144d237cde740732f

http://www.4shared.com/file/BvJXa2dA/Sc ... -0992.html
Last edited by n9yty on 25 Oct 2010, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
Tulon
Number of books owned: 0

Post by Tulon »

I remember seeing a bug report here about some libtiff related issue with this Mac OS X build. Apparently the post was deleted for some reason.
Was the issue solved? I am going to link to this build from the official website, so I want to make sure it works.
Scan Tailor experimental doesn't output 96 DPI images. It's just what your software shows when DPI information is missing. Usually what you get is input DPI times the resolution enhancement factor.
daniel_reetz
E-book readers owned: Used to have a PRS-500
Number of books owned: 600

Post by daniel_reetz »

Tulon wrote:I remember seeing a bug report here about some libtiff related issue with this Mac OS X build. Apparently the post was deleted for some reason.
Was the issue solved? I am going to link to this build from the official website, so I want to make sure it works.
Tulon, we haven't deleted any posts related to this libtiff thing or this topic. I have deleted a few obvious spam pages in the last few days. I'm not sure which issue it was, but maybe it had something to do with one of these?

Edit: just realized that it is possible that one of our users deleted their own post; I think we give people that ability.

n9nty, I posted about your Mac build on the blog. Thanks for doing that!
univurshul

Post by univurshul »

I posted the error; n9nty loaded the Mac version with an initial booting error. I must have been the only one who noticed the issue before he corrected it and reload the link.

No issues now. All systems go.