Building ST windows executable

Scan Tailor specific announcements, releases, workflows, tips, etc. NO FEATURE REQUESTS IN THIS FORUM, please.

Moderator: peterZ

Tulon
Number of books owned: 0

Re: Building ST windows executable

Post by Tulon »

There should be a generated build-qt.bat file in the build directory. Could you post it here?
Scan Tailor experimental doesn't output 96 DPI images. It's just what your software shows when DPI information is missing. Usually what you get is input DPI times the resolution enhancement factor.
E^3

Post by E^3 »

ibr4him wrote:Awesome! Thanks.
Hi Sirs,

Can you post the Howto's of recompiling the source in Windows.

Thanks in advance

E^3
Tulon

Post by Tulon »

E^3 wrote:Can you post the Howto's of recompiling the source in Windows.
Here
Scan Tailor experimental doesn't output 96 DPI images. It's just what your software shows when DPI information is missing. Usually what you get is input DPI times the resolution enhancement factor.
ibr4him

Post by ibr4him »

Tulon wrote:There should be a generated build-qt.bat file in the build directory. Could you post it here?

Code: Select all

cd "C:\Qt\4.5.0"
configure -platform win32-g++ -debug-and-release -static -fast -no-gif -system-libpng -no-libmng -no-libtiff -system-libjpeg -no-openssl -no-qt3support -no-style-plastique -no-style-cleanlooks -no-style-motif -no-style-cde -no-phonon -no-webkit -no-scripttools -nomake examples -nomake demos -nomake docs -nomake tools -opensource -confirm-license -no-ltcg -I "D:\build\jpeg-8c" -I "D:\build\zlib-1.2.3" -I "D:\build\libpng-1.2.31" -L "D:/build/jpeg-8c" -L "D:/build/zlib-1.2.3" -L "D:/build/libpng-1.2.31" -D _BIND_TO_CURRENT_VCLIBS_VERSION=1
mingw32-make
Tulon

Post by Tulon »

The problem here is that Qt and the build directory are on different drives. This problem is already solved in Git.
ibr4him

Post by ibr4him »

I moved the build dir to D: just yesterday. The error was same when it was on C:

I'll try again anyway.
ibr4him

Post by ibr4him »

log.txt:

mingw32-make[3]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
mingw32-make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/Qt] Error 2
mingw32-make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Qt.dir/all] Error 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2
build-qt.bat :

cd "C:\Qt\4.5.0"
configure -platform win32-g++ -debug-and-release -static -fast -no-gif -system-libpng -no-libmng -no-libtiff -system-libjpeg -no-openssl -no-qt3support -no-style-plastique -no-style-cleanlooks -no-style-motif -no-style-cde -no-phonon -no-webkit -no-scripttools -nomake examples -nomake demos -nomake docs -nomake tools -opensource -confirm-license -no-ltcg -I "C:\build\jpeg-8c" -I "C:\build\zlib-1.2.3" -I "C:\build\libpng-1.2.31" -L "C:/build/jpeg-8c" -L "C:/build/zlib-1.2.3" -L "C:/build/libpng-1.2.31" -D _BIND_TO_CURRENT_VCLIBS_VERSION=1
mingw32-make
Tulon

Post by Tulon »

OK, what happens if you run this script manually from the MinGW command prompt?
BTW, using Qt 4.5.x is not recommended, as it has a bug that would lead to random crashes. If you've got multiple versions of Qt installed, make sure the right one is specified in QT_DIR in CMake.
ibr4him

Post by ibr4him »

Thanks, using QT 4.6.2 solved some but new errors now on the next step.
Attachments
log.txt
(146.07 KiB) Downloaded 527 times
Tulon

Post by Tulon »

All of those are warnings. I haven't seen a single error there.